The Lotus Evora just got better! For serious drivers, the new Lotus Evora ‘Sports Racer’ – its impressive performance is matched only by its impressive value.
Its been a busy year for Lotus
- Arrival of the acclaimed Exige S
- Featured marque at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- A new flagship retail store in Regent Street
- Third place in the F1 Drivers’ Championship and fourth in the F1 Constructors’ Championship
- Another series win for a Lotus with an Evora GTC taking the MSA British Endurance Championship
Following the excitement of this race series win, the new Evora ‘Sports Racer’ is a visually enhanced and optimised version of the mid-engined 3.5 litre V6 sports car, available in both naturally-aspirated or supercharged variants. The ‘Sports Racer’ receives a unique exterior colour scheme with an optimised interior to match, and comes fully loaded, boasting Lotus’ ultimate specification. The Sports Racers are more affordable than ever, representing great value.
The Evora ‘Sports Racer’ is available in a choice of four colours:
- Aspen White
- Carbon Grey
- Nightfall Blue
- Ardent Red
To stand out from the crowd, the ‘Sports Racer’ receives unique contrasting accents of gloss black across the roof, front splitter, rear diffuser and side sills, exaggerating the Evora’s aggressive stance and sleek silhouette. Further black elements include black rear badging, black door mirror pods and gloss black forged wheels with a choice of either red or black brake calipers which all work to give the ‘Sports Racer’ a more dramatic and focused appearance.
Inside, the 2+2 seating option is standard and comes adorned with black leather ‘Premium Sports’ seats trimmed with red contrast piping and stitching. The dash, doors and centre console receive a liberal dose of Slate Grey SuedeTexTM with red contrast stitching, highlighting the car’s sporting character.
Like your interiors a bit louder? Go for Venom Red leather ‘Premium Sports’ seats with black contrast piping and stitching. All Evora ‘Sport Racer’ interiors are complemented by gunmetal dashboard panels from the Evora S.
The Evora ‘Sports Racer’ comes loaded with optional extras as standard.
- The ‘Sports Pack’ provides switchable sports mode with sharper throttle response, increased rpm limit and sportier setting for Dynamic Performance Management (DPM), sports diffuser and cross-drilled brake discs
- The ‘Tech Pack’ provides upgraded speakers and stereo system, DVD player, 7″ WVGA touch screen display, Bluetooth® mobile phone connection, USB connection for various iPod® models, MP3 players and memory sticks, tyre pressure monitoring, cruise control and rear parking sensors. This is topped of with electric power-fold mirrors and a reversing camera as standard
Available in the UK and across Europe, the Evora ‘Sports Racer’ adds outstanding value to the already exceptional Evora range.
- Priced in the UK at GBP 57,900* for the Evora with 280 PS
- Or GBP 65,900* for the 350 PS supercharged Evora S.
* Prices shown include local taxes, but exclude OTR costs.
For UK customers, the cost benefits are clear; by opting for the pre-packaged Evora ‘Sports Racer’ savings range from GBP 6,450 to GBP 7,150 respectively.Economy and emissions: urban 21.5 mpg (13.2 litres/100 km), extra urban 39.6 mpg (7.1 litres/100 km), combined – 30.3 mpg (9.3 litres/100 km), CO2 emissions 217 g CO2/km.