The brand new Elise S Club Racer made its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Following the hugely popular ‘Club Racer’ variant on Lotus’ entry level 1.6 litre Elise, the lighter-weight, enthusiast orientated package is now available on the supercharged 1.8 litre Elise S.
The Club Racer concept comprises special colour schemes, the innovative application of materials and enhanced driving dynamics and performance, all of which make for a compelling purchase for Lotus purists and track day enthusiasts.
Achieving up to a 20 kg weight reduction over the standard Elise S, the Club Racer boasts an improved power to weight ratio delivering 240 BHP per tonne, it accelerates to 60 MPH from standing in 4.2 seconds, and reaches a top speed of 145 MPH.
The Elise range delivers thrilling driving dynamics thanks to Lotus’ trademark agile and precise handling. The S Club Racer delivers plenty of feedback so that the driver has optimum control and can intuitively deploy nimble steering and accurate braking.
- All alloy, 1.8 litre DOHC 4 cylinder, dual VVT-i, 16-valve with Magnuson R900 supercharger utilising Eaton TVSTM technology
- 217 HP at 6,800 RPM
- 250 Nm at 4,600 RPM
- 0-60 MPH in 4.2 seconds
- Maximum speed of 145 MPH
Enthusiasts can even reduce the weight of the Elise S Club Racer by a further 8 kg by specifying track-use, dealer-fit options such as a TRD air box and filter element and a sports exhaust. Click to view Lotus performance accessories.
The stripped-out, race inspired Elise S Club Racer benefits from both a weight-reduction initiative and the extra power of a supercharger, it’s a compelling proposition for sportscar fans; quick, good looking and fun to drive!
- Six paint colour options including four new colours which are exclusive to the Elise S Club Racer. Aspen White, Carbon Grey, Chrome Orange*, Toxic Green*, Daytona Blue* and Formula Red*
- ‘Black Style’ pack as standard
- Matt Black paint feature panels; Roll hoop cover, rear transom panel and mirror pods
- Elise S Club Racer logos
- Unique seat and interior details
Prices below are an illustration of pricing structures in selected markets only.
- UK – GBP 35,600 (incl. VAT)
- EU – EUR 37,500 (excl. taxes)
For more information on the current range of Elise, Elise CR and Elise S view the brochure below or visit the lotuscars.com website: